Slippery Elm Bark Small Jar (1.5oz)
Organic, Gluten Free, Non-GMO Slippery Elm Bark Small Jar (1.5oz) for Magical workings.
- Slippery elm, or Ulmus rubra, is a tree native to the central and eastern United States and Ontario, Canada.
- OTHER NAME(S): Indian Elm, Moose Elm, Olmo Americano, Orme, Orme Gras, Orme Rouge, Orme Roux, Red Elm, Sweet Elm, Ulmus fulva, Ulmus rubra.
- The tree is known for its dark brown to reddish brown bark and can reach a height of 60-80 feet.
- Native Americans would peel its slimy, red inner bark from twigs and branches and use it.
- The slippery elm tree is native to North America, where it still grows primarily. The inner bark of the tree is the main part used for medicinal preparations.
(this is on our DIY list for winter losengers)
Note: You are responsible for doing your own research and education on ANY magical tools, supplies, etc. We highly recommend that you, thoroughly research ANY products, tools, supplies, etc that you use in crafting and ALL of their properties and appropriate USEAGE information. We are not responsible or liable for any results, misuse or interactions of any magical products that you may choose to purchase.
Legal: The law requires that metaphysical/paranormal items are to be sold for entertainment purposes only. You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. We are not liable for misuse of this item, nor any activity or occurrence that may or may not occur in connection with this item. All sales are final! Sold as a curio.
All sales are final